We have a great fit for you!
Monroe BioTechnology creates a variety of braces that provide more comfort and less pain for those faced with physical challenges. Our clinicians work closely with our technicians to design and fashion an orthotic or brace that fits comfortably and operates perfectly. We provide:
- Foot orthotics for proper skeletal alignment, pain relief, and diabetic protection
- Lower extremity orthotics for ankle, foot, knee, and hip injuries; musculo-skeletal weakness; osteo- or rheumatoid arthritis
- Spinal bracing for scoliosis, post-operative, and post-trauma patients
- Upper extremity orthotics for the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder for overuse injuries, carpal tunnel treatment, and fracture management
- Head and neck bracing for post-trauma management, osteoporosis, and muscle imbalance
Southwest® Ankle Foot Orthosis
A custom thermo-molded brace for non-operative management of many foot and ankle pathologies including Charcot foot deformities. The lightweight design is customized per patient with four color choices and closures from lace to Velcro. Canvas shells with padded plantar surface give improved comfort.
Come in 9-inch height and above with articulation at the ankle if needed.
C.R.O.W. Walking Boot
The Charcot Restraint Orthotic Walker (C.R.O.W.) is an alternative to a total contact cast. The boot is designed to provide ambulation to patients with severe Charcot changes in the foot and ankle. The C.R.O.W. boot reduces friction of the plantar surface by immobilizing the ankle and redistributing pressure away from high risk areas. A rocker bottom sole eases walking. The boot is able to be removed to monitor wounds and to clean skin.
The C.R.O.W. boot is custom made for each patient.
Ankle Foot Orthotics
Orthoses extending from below the knee, past the ankle, and supporting the foot are variable in their design and effect depending on many factors, including: materials selection, component selection, contact/control points, and trim-line options. Some conditions can be effectively managed by providing off-the-shelf devices. But for many clients, the most appropriate orthotic design is obtained through availing patients of all possible solutions.
"The staff at Monroe are truly good people. I recommend them to anyone looking for help."
- Megan, College Student and Monroe Lower Extremity Prosthetics Patient